Tuesday, March 8, 2011

so ripped

click to enlarge
click to enlarge


So today i went shopping with a friend, I told her I  needed some ripped destroyed jeans and  we shot on over  a place called razorblade jacket. It didn't take long to figure out choosing one pair in the vast array was going to be a challenge. Plus the price is right on at 169L. (thank you my lil twinkie for the jeans) I picked these because it reminded me of the way i used to modify my jeans (and chuck taylors) in high school.I basically centered my outfit around those jeans. I sooo love these..they are highly detailed. Though they are a little more feminine then i usually go for, but the male looks weren't to my liking this time. The jeans show a little more hip and tail  than i am accustomed too, but the detail more then makes up for that. The patches have that 80's retro flair that's oh so cool. I topped the outfit off with my next favorite find. A leather coat by Maknie, also a cheap but versatile find and only 200L It also has that retro feel that will go with nearly everything. The skin i have on was a fairly good find considering I'm really picky about skin and finding a good look without all the makeup. Primitive Design has great group gifts, You pay 250L but it is more then worth it at the gifts that you get. It is one of my favorite stores in Second life right now, and I'm sure if you follow my blog you will see a lot more on this store. Last but not least  i topped off the look with a hair base from Deetalez and also the mohican hair do. I am so loving the blond look. Anyhow ciao for now and happy shopping!

Outfit details and links:
Hair base and hair: Shaved flowery blonde & Mohican blonde- Deetalz
Skin: Neva skin pale with freckles and cleavage (free if you join group) -Primitive Design
Glasses: KABUKI {BEKKOU TSUBAKI}02- Crie Style (or you can find these for free Here)
Jeans: All Patched Up Jeans w/ Fishnets- Razorblade Jacket
Belt: Druidamus belt -only one key (Not sure if this guy has a store or not but it can be found on slx here)
Tank: tanktop male white- Deetalez
Jacket: Retro and leather- Maknie
Shoes:  Animals sneakers -Hoc Industries
necklace:Wrench Necklace 2.02 (free) [19MC]

2 comments:

Aline Verrazzano said...

Yayyyy !! Im the first one to follow you ! HOOOOOOOOOO !

Violent Vendetta said...

* does a happy dance!* thanks for doing so!

Post a Comment