Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am loving me some Mother Goose!

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Nothing really special about todays look. I did want to focus on the skin though. Many times i will buy a male skin just because of the lack of makeup.I am loving me some Mother Goose! Mother goose is one of my favorite skin shops, mainly because of the asian skins, they are gorgeous, Of course many of the skins are for younger avatars , mainly children. The prices are so very cheap you could buy many many skins for the price of just one in some stores i seen. There is not a shortage on detail though.The realism of these skins is breathtaking.  The male section is not huge but for around 350L you can buy a skin and shape. Style card below. Thanks for stopping by ;-) 

Details:(coming soon)
Skin;Mother Goose'
Hair:
Jeans:
Boots:
face piercings
Tattoo:

0 comments:

Post a Comment